Did you know the combination of coconut oil and baking soda can deep clean your skin, penetrating into the pores and effectively eliminating acne and blackheads. It also exfoliates your skin, removes extra dirt and oil and heals any skin issue.
Baking soda can be used in many different purposes, including aesthetic ones! Housefly last time I saw baking soda was in the back of my fridge over a year ago. Some people think that it can be used only for baking and cleaning, but it is strong deodorizing and polishing agent as well. Baking soda is a perfect substitution for any chemical cleaning products. Not only it can treat acne and similar skin issues, but it also normalizes the pH of the skin and keeps you safe from further similar problems.
Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and provides it with antibacterial characteristics which is good for its overall health.
It’s super easy just take
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix them well until you get a paste. Apply the resulting paste on the desired area. Leave it to work for 5 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Massage the treated area at the end. The coconut oil will hydrate the skin so no need to apply a moisturizer. If you want to finish with a layer of coconut oil that’s fine. I actually lather it on twice a day and before bedtime.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.